Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Taycan 4S
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had recurrent problems with my Taycan ever since it bricked last June, 10 months after purchase. The software update last summer made it more buggy, and two dealers haven't been able to identify the faults.

The car is not safe in the rain, keeps trying to steer itself off the road. Random error messages appear without affecting driving. Phone and voice control may not work.

Redwood City and San Jose can't find anything!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sorry to hear this, what a bad experience. Have you considered if the California Lemon law would apply?
"The California Lemon Law (Civ. Code, § 1793.2 et seq.) protects you when your vehicle is defective and cannot be repaired after a “reasonable” number of attempts." Buying and Maintaining a Car

·
Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
46 Posts
Software issues are the blog posts that are topic of discussion as per coordination in between the segment. This is having the recurrent problem with my Taycan with the best assignment writing service bricked one in the number of the proportion with the finding of jeans.
Sorry that you're having all those problems. My 2020 Turbo had the same "Fix the Brick" software update done and it hasn't had any problems like that. It never bricked and has been 100% reliable from a driving standpoint. The only problem it has is the car is very slow to wirelessly connect with my iPhone and start CarPlay. Sometimes (1 out of every 20 starts?) it doesn't invoke CarPlay at all.

Given your bad history with your Taycan, I agree with Ferrariderm's suggestion that you pursue a California Lemon Law claim. My neighbor used to live in California and he told me that making such a claim was a long and aggravating process but he eventually did prevail and he got 100% of his money back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts