Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All in all the experience was great but to me the pickup from say 30/40 didn't seem that great compared to my bitdi which has more torque than the 4s.

Also I managed to find out the bose stereo overheats quiet quickly and limits the volume if you play metal at 30 馃ぃ

Also I seem to hit a strange bug in the software where the stereo didn't want to initially work but also you couldn't get any sound even from my phone streaming it was almost like the bose system just hadn't initialised. After a drive a couple of hours later the fault seemed to fix its self just wondering if anyone else has seen this weird bug with the bose system?

Registered
All in all the experience was great but to me the pickup from say 30/40 didn't seem that great compared to my bitdi which has more torque than the 4s.

Also I managed to find out the bose stereo overheats quiet quickly and limits the volume if you play metal at 30 馃ぃ

Also I seem to hit a strange bug in the software where the stereo didn't want to initially work but also you couldn't get any sound even from my phone streaming it was almost like the bose system just hadn't initialised. After a drive a couple of hours later the fault seemed to fix its self just wondering if anyone else has seen this weird bug with the bose system?
If not that strange bug, then most probably another. Many of us are steadily finding strange bugs in the software.

Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
My 4S has amazing torque all the way through the range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.