Taycan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had the dealer installed software update on my 2020 Taycan Turbo. Sirius XM now doesn’t show the song name on the list view of channels. It shows the channel description instead. Anyone know how to get the song name back? Or did Porsche screw that up with the update?

· Registered
2 Posts
2020 Taycan 4S. Dealer replaced original PCM after the sound stopped working. The new PCM with the latest software seems to have removed the previous feature of listing song/artist names on list/favorite view of channels.

· Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum @SCTaycan and @JohnS! Have either you guys reached out to Porsche to see if this is a new change?
I’m afraid my confidence in the service rep at our local Porsche dealer is quite low. He has managed to be completely wrong on many of my inquiries. I’ve learned more here and on line than from them. I’m sure it doesn’t help that there have been widespread PCM problems stemming from SiriusXM updates and even murmurs if a class action suit.

· Registered
1 Posts
I still cannot get the SiriusXM feature to work properly. Sometimes the feature works and most times it doesn't. Upon clicking Media, then Favorites, it says "Function not available" when I tapped on a Sirius station. SiriusXM sent me a text to refresh the SiriusXM signal but the car isn't responding and nothing changed. Anyone able to get this feature to work?

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. The only issue I had was Sirius XM would not load. Dealer did a work around and its been fine ever since.

· Registered
1 Posts
This issue is infuriating - the song name showed up before the reprogramming they did from the recall. How hard is it to send an update fix for this?!?! For a car that costs $185,000, seems like this should be something they address ASAP.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Hope the find a fix for your issue sooner rather than later. Software issue can be maddening. Please keep us posted on your progress.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.