Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Porsche Fam!

A new owner of a Coffee Beige 21 Taycan 4S. Love the car as I had it for only a couple weeks now. Just 'blacked out' all my chrome window trims last week along with the desigation and electric labels. Love the look!

I encountred my first issue and hope you can help me. I noticed this morning, the shortcut buttons on the center console is missing. Its the 4 or 5 buttons at the top of the screen which give you shortcuts to Navigation, Media, Settings, Carplay, etc.

Has anyone else experience this?

Thanks

·
Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
8 Posts
Look just below the “Sync” button on the center console and tap the graphic that is just below Sync. That will make your shortcuts reappear.

·
Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
8 Posts
I can't beleive I missed this! Worked like a boss! Thank you!
Glad I could help. My Taycan didn’t have that top row of Shortcut “buttons” displayed and it took 8 weeks before I discovered that toggle switch.

my accidental discovery happened when I tried to tap Sync and missed and tapped too low.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
866 Posts
Hey Porsche Fam!

A new owner of a Coffee Beige 21 Taycan 4S. Love the car as I had it for only a couple weeks now. Just 'blacked out' all my chrome window trims last week along with the desigation and electric labels. Love the look!

I encountred my first issue and hope you can help me. I noticed this morning, the shortcut buttons on the center console is missing. Its the 4 or 5 buttons at the top of the screen which give you shortcuts to Navigation, Media, Settings, Carplay, etc.

Has anyone else experience this?

Thanks
How did you black out the chrome window trim? I would like to do the same. Pictures please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts