Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have no information one way or another about a sentry cam on the Taycan but really wonder about people that purposely damage others cars and what they are thinking. I expect it is jealousy on their part that anyone could own something nice. Some folks don’t believe in hard work and think folks with better things are “lucky”.

I own a Mercedes SL which is a retractable hard top convertible and in the convertible world know not to park it anywhere asking for trouble. It is a well known fact amongst convertible owners that if you park them unattended with the top down you are asking for trouble. Empty soda cans, cigarette butts, McDonalds food wrappers etc. are common things people walking by will throw into a convertible just to be a smart ass.
It is not uncommon for those with soft tops to have them slit with a sharp object.
Respect for other’s property has been thrown out the door. Really sad...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well said! Thanks! exactly, makes it frustrating to own nice things especially after working for it

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that it happened to your friend @SPH61. Man that makes my blood boil that's so stupid and unnecessary, I hope they catch the guy.

Given that a majority of cars can come with a 360 camera, I'm surprised that no one other than Tesla has a "sentry mode." I guess it's a cost thing, or maybe a privacy thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts