Taycan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to its 27 new developments, the Taycan was named the most innovative car in the world in the new AutomotiveINNOVATIONS Report published by the Center of Automotive Management (CAM). Some of those 27 developments include 800-volt architecture, two-speed transmission on the rear axle, high recuperative power of up to 265 kW and best cd value in the segment (from 0.22).

The Center of Automotive Management (CAM) is an independent scientific institute for strategic consulting and empirical automotive and mobility research at the University of Applied Sciences (FHDW) in Bergisch Gladbach.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks to its 27 new developments, the Taycan was named the most innovative car in the world in the new AutomotiveINNOVATIONS Report published by the Center of Automotive Management (CAM). Some of those 27 developments include 800-volt architecture, two-speed transmission on the rear axle, high recuperative power of up to 265 kW and best cd value in the segment (from 0.22).

The Center of Automotive Management (CAM) is an independent scientific institute for strategic consulting and empirical automotive and mobility research at the University of Applied Sciences (FHDW) in Bergisch Gladbach.

sorry.. although diehard and "until my last breath" Porsche guy here ... just wait until the Lucid Air hits the market with its 900v architecture.. Porsche gotta step it up one notch

·
Registered
345 Posts
sorry.. although diehard and "until my last breath" Porsche guy here ... just wait until the Lucid Air hits the market with its 900v architecture.. Porsche gotta step it up one notch
Thankfully VW group is big and has Audi to fill in for where Porsche stops at. I hope that's not the case (...this is just the first model year) but at least the E-Tron GT is happening and possibly another innovative car to take on the Model S, Lucid Air, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts