Taycan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a couple of great videos that show to to restore you headlights. It might be a bit more tricky with the way the Taycan's lights are designed but there's a lot to learn from these.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a question for the group -- what is the current status of the plastic clear bra film industry when it comes to plastic lenses like headlights? On previous cars I never had the headlights covered with clear film, but I don't know if these days they have a film available that will mitigate headlight wear. Anyone know if I should get a film for the headlights too???

·
Registered
'17 Model S, '20 Taycan 4S, '12 Mercedes 450GL
12 Posts
I have a question for the group -- what is the current status of the plastic clear bra film industry when it comes to plastic lenses like headlights? On previous cars I never had the headlights covered with clear film, but I don't know if these days they have a film available that will mitigate headlight wear. Anyone know if I should get a film for the headlights too???
Just got a delivery of a 4S on 7/11, and had the headlights wrapped, as well as the bumper and partial hood. We'll see over time if it was useful. Traded in a 2010 Turbo and while I had a few pits in the headlights, nothing serious. However, I assume the cost of replacing a headlight assembly on a Taycan is significant, comparatively.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts