Taycan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently purchased a 2021 TAycAN 4S. THE LEARNING CURVE on how to operate the car IS VERY STEEP.
Any recommendations for good tutorials and what four or five systems to focus on? There are tutorials on YOu tube but some are not so great.
Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.
Also having trouble turning off Waze once we turn it on with car play. Any suggestions on how to turn off Waze once it's on.

· Registered
976 Posts
We recently purchased a 2021 TAycAN 4S. THE LEARNING CURVE on how to operate the car IS VERY STEEP.
Any recommendations for good tutorials and what four or five systems to focus on? There are tutorials on YOu tube but some are not so great.
Also having trouble turning off Waze once we turn it on with car play. Any suggestions on how to turn off Waze once it's on.
Welcome @yarrl and congrats on your new 4S! Here are a couple of videos from a Porsche dealership that should help you get better acclimated with your Taycan. Is this your first EV?

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
The second video is very informative. Thanks for posting.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome @yarrl and congrats on your new 4S! Here are a couple of videos from a Porsche dealership that should help you get better acclimated with your Taycan. Is this your first EV?

Thank you so much Smitty for taking the time to reply and sending the videos. I owned a Tesla model S P 85D from 2015 until I sold it to buy the Taycan.
All the best to you. Thank you.

· Registered
83 Posts
Thank you for asking the question . . . my car is due in 8 days and I can't believe I'm staying up at night wondering if I'm smart enough to drive it!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for asking the question . . . my car is due in 8 days and I can't believe I'm staying up at night wondering if I'm smart enough to drive it!
Congratulations on buying a great car. MY adivce, Don't worry. Take it slow. Please excuse me for offering advice. You probably know this already. Learn one thing at a time. If you try to learn everything in one sitting, you may be swamped. Have your dealer take the time and focus on one system. Get that system down and then move on to another. Take little steps, gain success, and then move on when you have mastered a system. Little by little one day, you will find you are the master of the car. Again my apologies for offering advice. We are still looking forward to that day but of Mastery. We can see it getting closer and closer, thanks to kind people like Smitty on this forum who sent us the videos. Once you get your car, this forum seems like a great place to get answers to questions. Your dealer should be a good resource also.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
I've had my Taycan 4S for over a month now and I'm learning something new every day. My sales associates took quite a bit time with me when I took delivery to go over the essentials and I've gone back several times to ask questions. He has been very accommodating.

· Registered
310 Posts
I've had my Taycan 4S for over a month now and I'm learning something new every day. My sales associates took quite a bit time with me when I took delivery to go over the essentials and I've gone back several times to ask questions. He has been very accommodating.
Before seeing this thread I started a new one that would have nicely fit in this one. It is titled

nice links

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.