Taycan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently configured my Taycan 4 CT (only allocation available to me), this is the first time I have ever configured my own car. I spent a good week or more obsessing on the configurator and after building 30 or more different configurations I ended up with a configuration I felt comfortable submitting and in it went. The day before the cutoff for changes I was regretting my decision to go with the Bose system, I am a music lover and have paid big bucks building systems in other cars I owned. I didn't feel entirely comfortable choosing the Bermester system due to the cost and my Porsche dealer did not have a car with this option for me to sit and listen so I choose the Bose.

At the very end of the very last day I changed my mind and ponied up for the expensive option and now I can't help but wonder if this is really going to be that much better than Bose. Who out there has chosen the Bermester and what was your experience? Please be honest regarding the performance versus the value, Bose and the dollars spent. Would the Bose make an audiophile happy? Don't get me wrong if this system performs well I have no regrets spending the money but this option comes with a significant cost and I couldn't "test drive" the system so I haven't heard it yet. Thank you for any input.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
I recently configured my Taycan 4 CT (only allocation available to me), this is the first time I have ever configured my own car. I spent a good week or more obsessing on the configurator and after building 30 or more different configurations I ended up with a configuration I felt comfortable submitting and in it went. The day before the cutoff for changes I was regretting my decision to go with the Bose system, I am a music lover and have paid big bucks building systems in other cars I owned. I didn't feel entirely comfortable choosing the Bermester system due to the cost and my Porsche dealer did not have a car with this option for me to sit and listen so I choose the Bose.

At the very end of the very last day I changed my mind and ponied up for the expensive option and now I can't help but wonder if this is really going to be that much better than Bose. Who out there has chosen the Bermester and what was your experience? Please be honest regarding the performance versus the value, Bose and the dollars spent. Would the Bose make an audiophile happy? Don't get me wrong if this system performs well I have no regrets spending the money but this option comes with a significant cost and I couldn't "test drive" the system so I haven't heard it yet. Thank you for any input.....
I have had two Bermester systems, first in a Panamera 4, now in my Taycan 4S. I can't recommend them more highly.
They beautifully render music in surround...Auro 3D, and I look forward to my listening experience every time I hop in the car. Go for it.

·
Registered
53 Posts

I could not agree with the other comments. It is an expensive option but in my opinion well worth it. I have the Bermeister in my Taycan Turbo as well as my Cayenne Turbo. The sound is rich and beatiful. I love music and this is the best way to listen in an automobile.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I could not agree with the other comments. It is an expensive option but in my opinion well worth it. I have the Bermeister in my Taycan Turbo as well as my Cayenne Turbo. The sound is rich and beatiful. I love music and this is the best way to listen in an automobile.
Agreed, it's expensive but well worth it in a car as quiet at the Taycan....simply the most beautiful music in any vehicle I have owned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts