Taycan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my problems are just simply small issues which are only aggravating, not deal breakers. Porsche may have gone overboard with almost everything being available only by touch screen. I personally would like more switch gear. After 6 months here is what I have experienced. On another post I mentioned that immediately after delivery, the two middle two screens would not illuminate. It took two weeks to repair. The second issue has been the speed limiter which by itself activates. I have to stop and disengage. The third is my favorites on my radio have disappeared for a few days and then reappear. I’m sure others have similar small problems which may or may not be connected to touch screens. Regardless, I love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi…. Yes I have had numerous PCM software issues.. every time I start the car is a slightly new experience software wise… i love the car but my latest issue which is battery range disappearing overnight is started to wear a bit.. i will persist and see how the service team get on with solving this one… however the software certainly feels like a beta release

1 - 2 of 2 Posts