Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
In the UK.... I had to put a deposit of £5k.... the rest is required "on collection" the terms state it must be cleared funds into their account and state "allow 3 working days before collection" the deposit is fully refunded if you cancel the order "before" you get build confirmation (and a last chance to change the specifications)

I am unsure what the differences are on PCP but I expect its pretty much the same in that you need contracts signed and any balance paid prior to collection

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the UK.... I had to put a deposit of £5k.... the rest is required "on collection" the terms state it must be cleared funds into their account and state "allow 3 working days before collection" the deposit is fully refunded if you cancel the order "before" you get build confirmation (and a last chance to change the specifications)

I am unsure what the differences are on PCP but I expect its pretty much the same in that you need contracts signed and any balance paid prior to collection
Ah right ok makes sense. I'm in the uk as well so thanks for clearing that up.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
My dealer requires only $1,000 down to order a Porsche.

· Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
116 Posts
Hi, I just wanted to check whether when placing the order you pay the full deposit or is this paid when collecting the car? This would be for a pcp through Porsche.

Thanks in advance
The two dealers nearest me in the Phoenix Arizona area both ask for a non-refundable $5,000 deposit to place an order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.