Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel that the car is so rough on bumps, is this because I drive it in normal mode? if I drive in sport mode this could help the rough feeling? the continental tires sucks for sure, are those run flat tires?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just picked up the car 2 days ago. Probably, you are right! The front at 49 PSI while the rear at 44 PSI

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sport mode will stiffen the shock absorber settings. Hopefully correcting your tire pressure helped.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I lowered the tires pressure to 38 rear and 36 front, which smoothed the ride significantly. Still struggling to figure out how to save my sport mode and chassis normal as a default? This setting goes back to normal mode after I lock the car. It's annoying that we can't save our favorite drive mode as a default and have to do it manually

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't have air suspension, I always drive in sport mode but normal suspension, which I have to put it in once I step in the car. The default is normal drive mode and normal suspension. Too bad that we can't save our favorite drive mode as default.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
149 Posts
I don't have air suspension, I always drive in sport mode but normal suspension, which I have to put it in once I step in the car. The default is normal drive mode and normal suspension. Too bad that we can't save our favorite drive mode as default.
if you have the sports chrono you can set up an individual profile

1 - 8 of 8 Posts