Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order a Taycan in Jet Green Metallic (Paint to sample). Am trying to decide between the Truffle Brown and Atacama Beige. I know it's personal preference but would appreciate any thoughts you can share on it.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
866 Posts
I really like the Truffle Brown.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Atacama for me. Truffle Brown looks awful like it is imho. Truffle brown needed to be a bit darker then it would look great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes it's a personal choice..
the Green over Truffle, it asks for paldeo trim.
If Atacama I would change the trim from neodyne to dark silver and either leave the standard door and console trim or add leather trim to the center console and the doors... or use carbon ... the carbon can add a modern feel to the cabin.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm about to order a Taycan in Jet Green Metallic (Paint to sample). Am trying to decide between the Truffle Brown and Atacama Beige. I know it's personal preference but would appreciate any thoughts you can share on it.

Thanks!
I ordered a PTS Racing Green non-metallic, so a different feel than your Jet Green metallic. I went with Truffle Brown and dark silver accents (and carbon fiber wheels and interior trim). No wood. But your Jet Green is darker in tone than racing green, so I think the beige would look nice.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
866 Posts
I ordered a PTS Racing Green non-metallic, so a different feel than your Jet Green metallic. I went with Truffle Brown and dark silver accents (and carbon fiber wheels and interior trim). No wood. But your Jet Green is darker in tone than racing green, so I think the beige would look nice.
That sounds like a beautiful combination. Can't wait to see pictures when she arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts