Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen what the Rear Seat Entertainment screen setup looks like? With the rear seat being pretty constrained, I'm wondering if this thing sticks out from the seats at all.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
How much is that option?

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Not something that I would be interesting in. Kids and grand kids all grown.

· Registered
310 Posts
Thanks! I think I will be skipping that as I'm pretty sure it will make a rear facing child seat nearly impossible.
Too bad, teaching them when very young to look away from the TV is a good thing (OK, a joke). We discouraged but did not prohibit TV for my daughter, and she finished her PhD from Stanford in Applied Physics because she reads not watches.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Too bad, teaching them when very young to look away from the TV is a good thing (OK, a joke). We discouraged but did not prohibit TV for my daughter, and she finished her PhD from Stanford in Applied Physics because she reads not watches.
We did the same thing with our daughter. She finished her PhD from University of Pennsylvania in Cellular and Molecular biology and is now doing cancer research.

Reactions: SECRET

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good call. In today's iPad age where "books" are on iPad, I think my little toddler can benefit from some of this common advice. Appreciate the thoughts folks, and I will definitely NOT order this accessory!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.