Porsche Taycan EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Porsche Taycan is just around the corner, but with a hefty price tag of $100,000 it is not cheap. I am going to be after one in a few years when they hit the pre-owned market, but I still want to try and predict the price of the base model. My thoughts on a 2-year-old car will be about 78-87% of it's value when new.

My assumptions are primarily based on the pre-owned data for the Panamera, but also considering the data of similar EVs like the Tesla Model S.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll wait to see how these perform in the hands of owners.
If all goes well, we might be impressed by values that are better than predicted.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I bet it will always be above Tesla given the capacity Porsche has for producing a better vehicle. Which do you think might sell faster on the used market?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bet it will always be above Tesla given the capacity Porsche has for producing a better vehicle. Which do you think might sell faster on the used market?
Tesla's.

Unless a cheaper base version of the Taycan comes to market. Price is a big motivator and not everyone will be able to get over the margin to buy a Taycan.
Also lets not forget, the Model S has been around for a while, with a massive head start on the used market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts