Taycan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Read Only
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working with my Rep of allowing my the take the Porsche Taycan Turbo for an extended Test Drive - 1 full day, at the end of February once Bellevue Porsche receives its 2nd Taycan demo car. I will be recording the test drive for my Dealership/Rep as it will be a pure range test with the updated Taycan Turbo range of 255 at 99% SoC.

I am allowed to take the car from Bellevue Porsche and drive it down to Porsche Beaverton in Oregon, between dealerships. For me personally, I am planning on making as much use as possible of the Porsche branded dealership charging network as possible as our perk for the purchase of a Taycan is 30min sessions/3yrs free charging without having to use the Electrify America network too much. Not only do I want to showcase the car's road trip worthiness but also range and dealership charging network support.

So, I am going to open up the thread here and seek your input on what parameters you want to see the car perform on its 2nd leg back up from Porsche Beaverton OR back to Bellevue Porsche.

1st leg parameters will be the following:

Bellevue Porsche - Porsche Beaverton Total Miles: 184 miles
Range Mode
Auto Regen
Adaptive Cruise Control activated
Speed limit only driving
100% SoC start

You decide the 2nd leg parameters back up to Bellevue WA:

what do you want to see?

Also if any of you are in the area, feel free to drop by and say hi!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts