Taycan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Use this thread to post pictures of Taycan's you spot in the wild.

Some of the very first spottings are already happening of production-spec pre-production models that were at the Taycan world debut. As deliveries of customer allocations kick off in the coming weeks we'll be flooded with them.

Taycan in New York:

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
What seems to be a Jet Black Taycan was spotted in Germany today.

Also this Taycan in Carrara White. Location unknown (likely Germany)

and Carmine Red :love:

1567797611330.png

·
Registered
66 Posts
My picture will have to be in my garage- I live in Arkansas. 😃We do have a good region. Draws 350 cars every year for their gathering. Great setup in Eureka Springs. 2nd weekend of every November when the leaves are turning. Great roads, great people. Been going to it ever since the had Porsche national event here. Lived in Dallas, loved this place so much I moved here.

Chuck J

·
Registered
297 Posts
My picture will have to be in my garage- I live in Arkansas. 😃We do have a good region. Draws 350 cars every year for their gathering. Great setup in Eureka Springs. 2nd weekend of every November when the leaves are turning. Great roads, great people. Been going to it ever since the had Porsche national event here. Lived in Dallas, loved this place so much I moved here.

Chuck J
Its even more of a reason to venture out especially on winding roads, to better experience what these cars are like! I recall that your 4S is arriving in August, right? I bet you won't be the only Taycan owner on those roads ;)

Even if you don't, I doubt people will care much about whatever background is in your pictures.

Do keep us posted!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Love it.

Anyone that doesn't care for the crazy wheels and colors that stand out too much will still be happy with more tamed looking theme's

porsche-taycan.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts