Porsche Taycan EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've already seen what the Cross Turismo concept looks like, but now some new renderings envision what a Sport and Targa variant may entail. I dont know if there has been any confirmation of convertible options of the Taycan, but it does suit the new platform quite well.

·
Registered
117 Posts
This rendering looks great, and I have to admit that the new rear end from the 992 is growing on me. I think a powered targa top would really suit the Turismo, though that is going to add some weight to the car.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Porsche raised the bar high with 992 test models driving that feature similar headlights, so these renderings shouldn't be too off from the real deal. Taycan has to look more cutting edge.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This was the same headlight design that we saw on the original Taycan concept, and we've seen from road going models that the production model will feature a more traditional setup. This is by far one of the sportiest wagons that's come to market in years.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have they confirmed this model for the U.S? I know the response for the concept was a bit mixed at Geneva, as buyers here are more interested in full on SUV looks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Both the Taycan and Cross Turismo are probably only going to be produced in a limited capacity for launch, so interested buyers need to get a deposit in asap. Utility is a big priority to those considering an EV.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Both the Taycan and Cross Turismo are probably only going to be produced in a limited capacity for launch, so interested buyers need to get a deposit in asap. Utility is a big priority to those considering an EV.
Initially it was 20,000 but Porsche has shown they're willing to increase with enough pressure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts