Taycan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new Taycan owner and I'm looking for help getting three things setup on my car.
1. Can't seem to get recuperation mode set to on. Post power cycle/exit upon reentry the car seems to default this to off. is it possible to set this to on?
2. Can't seem to get Porsche electric sound to set in the on state. Post power cycle/exit upon reentry the car seems to default this to off.
3. Lastly, I setup Apple music but I don't know how to enable it on the car. Any help with this?

Thanks in advance for responses.

·
Registered
127 Posts
You have to enable recuperation after each start.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You have to enable recuperation after each start.
Yes, it's a bit annoying because I like to use this mode when I drive. It is on the left side of the steering wheel. If you hold the button for 2 seconds it will stay on "auto" mode.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes, it's a bit annoying because I like to use this mode when I drive. It is on the left side of the steering wheel. If you hold the button for 2 seconds it will stay on "auto" mode.
Try setting it in the Individual setting. It should hold once you assign it to that drive mode. Sport Sound automatically goes on in Sport Plus on a Turbo S, and Recuperation automatically goes on in Sport Mode.
Try these settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts