Porsche Taycan Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually wouldn't mind seeing this theme completed with rose gold PORSCHE lettering out back.
I, for one, am glad gold-colored badges is a relic of the past. I'm onboard with Frozen Berry Metallic, maybe with blacked out badging, but I draw the line at gold-colored badges. Just can't do it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Not a bad way to complete the theme. Now I want something like it in Cherry Metallic, a Paint-To-Sample color I actually want!
If Porsche can get Frozen Berry painted on the wheels then they can definitely get Cherry Metallic on there.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Do we know if it's confirmed that these colors are coming to the States? Apparently some people have reached out to their dealers and were told colors like Cherry Metallic aren't available.

I would imagine the dealers just mean they're not available yet, but will be in the future.

Porsche Taycan Paint Options

·
Administrator
45 Posts
We're back with some more Porsche Paint-To-Sample examples, this time of the Cross Turismo!

Our renderings here show how it looks in Coffee Beige Metallic, Crayon, Lava Orange and Mamba Green Metallic. The most interesting of all has to be Coffee Beige.

It's one of two Brown tones offered at launch. This one, however, is much lighter and unique looking compared to the other option, Mahogany Metallic. Porsche's history runs deep in this color too. Beige was a highly sought after color with classics like the 930 911 Turbo.

If you would like to see the Taycan in any other colors, let us know!

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Coffee Beige Metallic
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Coffee Beige Metallic
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Crayon
Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Crayon

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Lava Orange

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Lava Orange

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Mamba Green Metallic

Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo Mamba Green Metallic

·
Registered
43 Posts
Coffee Beige metallic is calling my name now. I saw a G-Class in person this week in a similar latte-like brown shade and I'm really warming up to it. This could look very striking on a Taycan while still being tastefully reserved. Needs black wheels and black accents.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'm not going to lie I wasn't interested in the coffee beige when I saw it in the brochure. But I really like it on the Taycan. I agree with @Stevexige it needs some more black, especially with the wheels!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts