Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Read Only
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per my Rep and our flurry of emails relating to my Taycan Turbo build specs.. Paint to Sample is NOT available for Taycans & Porsche has not confirmed if it will be available for Taycans in the future. There goes my hope to make the Taycan stand out a bit with custom paint choice vs standard paint options in the build config

·
Registered
13 Posts
7 additional colors are already earmarked for Taycan - availability unknown but I am hoping June '20 with the other option additions

• Chalk
  • Mahogany Met.
  • Frozen Berry Met. (rare color)
  • Cherry Met. (new color)
  • Neptune Blue (new color)
  • Coffee Beige Met. (new color)
  • Ice Grey Met. (new color)

·
Read Only
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7 additional colors are already earmarked for Taycan - availability unknown but I am hoping June '20 with the other option additions

• Chalk
  • Mahogany Met.
thanks for the update!

·
Registered
493 Posts
PTS Chromaflair Explosive Gold, Magicmagenta, Pythongreen, Urbanbamboo, and Shiftingcarbon are some I won't mind seeing on the Taycan.

Explosive Gold on a 911...

·
Registered
14 Posts

• Chalk
  • Mahogany Met.
Nice list. Can't wait for other new features as well and improved range. All this will be done right in time for the sport Turismo

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts

• Chalk
  • Mahogany Met.
Where did you get that info from?

I thought Frozen Berry Metallic was a one-off

frozen berry metallic

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts
From the Taycan brochure...where else? ;)

(Page 44)

...I’m hoping Neptune Blue looks as amazing in person as it appears in the brochure - wish i could find a higher res graphic though
Thanks. I got confused and thought Explosive Gold was in the original list of colors. That did seem a bit far-fetched.

·
Registered
508 Posts

(Page 44)

...I’m hoping Neptune Blue looks as amazing in person as it appears in the brochure - wish i could find a higher res graphic though
I'm really interested to see what Neptune Blue looks like as well. It seems to be a bit lighter than the Gentian Blue.

·
Administrator
45 Posts

(Page 44)

While we wait for real-world pictures the Taycan in Frozen Berry Metallic, along with those other impressive Porsche Paint-To-Sample colors, our renderings below show how it could look.

Yes, its an odd color but like the 911 posted above, the Taycan wears it well!
porsche-taycan-frozen-berry-metallic

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts
LOVE IT!
That looks pretty cool. Not my cup of tea.. but I'd give anyone credit who would order that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Frozen Berry is a very unique color. For such a groundbreaking car, I'm glad to see some bold color choices available that match the bold statement a Taycan makes. Pairing the Frozen Berry metallic with a light gray/silver/white interior would be a stunning combination. The closest interior choice would be the Race-Tex leather-free Black with Slate Gray option.

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
It’s hard to tell on video but up close that looks like a flat blue with no metallic in it. I don’t think it’s Gentian

1 - 20 of 31 Posts