Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics fro the Taycan reveal at Porsche Wilmington (not taken by me). Anyone go?

Porsche Taycan Porsche Wilmington reveal

Porsche Taycan Porsche Wilmington headlight

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi, I’m driving a Taycan 4S for over 8 months now and was asking myself if other Taycan owners have the same issues as I have.
over all the months I faced a lot of problems with my Taycan. Mainly software and battery problems. Actually I had several dangerous incidents driving this trouble car. It totally react wrong on several occasions and the reaction invoked a dangerous reaction for me and other people.
does someone know when a software update will happen? I don’t get any reaction from Porsche.

the range of my battery went from 460km to 320km. Porsche told me it’s because of the cold. I can tell the cold in Europe is over and the range stay at 320km and it’s even increasing fron month to month.
does anybody know how I can explain this and try to get a refund or at least a decent price for my car.
I’m willing to sell it with some loss but not the big loss as somebody proposed me to do.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
We had a similar launch at Hennessy Porsche in Roswell, Georgia. Great food, great drinks and great fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts