Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An uncovered Taycan Cross Turismo was spotted and what immediately stands out are the new 5 spoke wheels. I wonder if they're going to be exclusive for the Cross Turismo or if they'll be available on other Taycans.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't think they're are new wheels. I think it's the 21" Exclusive wheels without the blades stuck on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's funny because news agencies all over the world are reporting a new style of wheel. 😂
Easy mistake to make but funny to see. The main reason I know that it’s the laded wheels is because I just got my Taycan a couple days ago and those are my wheels.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think these will be new wheels

View attachment 2892
Damn you’re totally right!! I should have zoomed in. The wheels look so skeletal in the spy shot I though it was my wheels with the blades removed. I like the color on the show car unifies the design much better. I’m sure there will be a few different color options with that design.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone explain why in configurator the Turbo S Design Wheels are priced $390 less than the Turbo Design Wheels yet in the tequipment catalog the former are priced $389 more than the later?

·
Registered
2021 Taycan 4S
452 Posts
Really like those wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts