Taycan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone planning on putting clear protection film on their Taycans when they get delivered?

I think getting it done on the front half of the car makes sense but I don't know if it actually makes a difference or not.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I will get full PPF done. As my daily to and from the office (in the city), its a gamble to go without.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Is anyone planning on putting clear protection film on their Taycans when they get delivered?

I think getting it done on the front half of the car makes sense but I don't know if it actually makes a difference or not.
Full PPF is the only way to go!!! I love it. So easy to clean and keep the knicks and scratches to a minimum

·
Registered
91 Posts

Will do that. I have a clear film protection on the front of my 911 since Day 1 – after 8 years car's like new.

·
Registered
1998 911 (993) C2S, 1999 911 (996) C2, 2019 Cayenne, 2021 Taycan
2 Posts
Full PPF is the only way to go!!! I love it. So easy to clean and keep the knicks and scratches to a minimum
What is the going price for PPF for a Taycan? Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts