Taycan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw on Facebook that Porsche is sending out gifts to people who've ordered the Taycan. Has anyone received a package like this?

The package seems to come with a brochure, a model of a 718 RS 60 Spyder, and a Porsche E-Performance phone charger.

·
Read Only
147 Posts
nothing yet here on my end.. then again, US Dealership have not opened up their order books until they get allocations

·
Registered
551 Posts
Porsche is offering more gifts to customers, just in time for the holiday season.

Someone on the Taycan Facebook group received a mini Taycan sculpture while someone else received a Taycan branded wireless charger.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Porsche is sending more gifts to Taycan customers! They've sent some people this metal sketch of the Taycan and a IONITY USB charger!

Has anyone received these from Porsche?

Porsche Taycan Metal Sketch
Porsche Taycan USB Charger

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just saw on Facebook that Porsche is sending out gifts to people who've ordered the Taycan. Has anyone received a package like this?

The package seems to come with a brochure, a model of a 718 RS 60 Spyder, and a Porsche E-Performance phone charger.

Yea, I just got a nice art picture of Taycan for my desk. Very well done.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same here paperweight, charging pad and etching of one of the original design drawings of the Mission E on an aluminum panel. As well as a book a while ago. Now just waiting for European delivery to be available to lock in my 4s.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is anybody with a recent order in the last couple months getting this stuff? Or is this only for people who ordered before the release of the car?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is anybody with a recent order in the last couple months getting this stuff? Or is this only for people who ordered before the release of the car?
Not sure about new orders, but I have been on the deposit list for well over a year.

·
Registered
657 Posts
If Porsche could include a replica 1:18 Scale Taycan Model Car with our orders that would be great.

Maybe with some customization options like this 1:8 Cullinan that Rolls-Royce builds:

·
Registered
226 Posts
If Porsche could include a replica 1:18 Scale Taycan Model Car with our orders that would be great.

Maybe with some customization options like this 1:8 Cullinan that Rolls-Royce builds:

I would definitely prefer that over some ramen and fudge lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts