Taycan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on Facebook that Porsche is sending out gifts to people who've ordered the Taycan. Has anyone received a package like this?

The package seems to come with a brochure, a model of a 718 RS 60 Spyder, and a Porsche E-Performance phone charger.

· Registered
37 Posts
I just saw on Facebook that Porsche is sending out gifts to people who've ordered the Taycan. Has anyone received a package like this?

The package seems to come with a brochure, a model of a 718 RS 60 Spyder, and a Porsche E-Performance phone charger.

Yea, I just got a nice art picture of Taycan for my desk. Very well done.

· Registered
659 Posts
If Porsche could include a replica 1:18 Scale Taycan Model Car with our orders that would be great.

Maybe with some customization options like this 1:8 Cullinan that Rolls-Royce builds:

· Registered
363 Posts
If Porsche could include a replica 1:18 Scale Taycan Model Car with our orders that would be great.

Maybe with some customization options like this 1:8 Cullinan that Rolls-Royce builds:

I would definitely prefer that over some ramen and fudge lol

· Registered
1 Posts
I like the model a lot! I would buy this Porsche just for the sake of this model. Is it possible to find it somewhere on eBay?
I like receiving gifts and especially gift baskets. It’s really nice the company appreciates their customers in a way and sends them something over. I know it’s not that unusual, but I haven’t got anything for my 718 Cayman. I have been thinking about getting an RV for some time now, but I’m still not sure it will be a convenient solution for me because I like road trips. It would make a good second car, though. How long does it take to charge this car?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts