Taycan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum @Toreav! Were you one of the Taycan owners that went on this drive out? I've been going through the photos and there are some incredible shots!
Im working at Porsche Center Oslo and have sold quite a few of these cars ;) We hired a professional photographer to get some nice shots, there is a few drone videos coming. I've heard they are quite spectacular :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Im working at Porsche Center Oslo and have sold quite a few of these cars ;) We hired a professional photographer to get some nice shots, there is a few drone videos coming. I've heard they are quite spectacular :D
I can't wait to see those videos when you post them. It's great to have someone with dealer experience on here!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2021 MY will soon be available in the Norwegian configurator aswell, all the same options as the rest of the world.

I belive it has been delayed in the ICC (internet car configurator) due to our huge amounts of order.

We have delivered at my Porsche Center over 100 Taycans already.

·
Super Moderator
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Toreav . Be sure to share the drone videos when you get them!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts