Taycan Forum banner

Black, Yellow, or White Brake Calipers on the Taycan?

• Black

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • White

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends On Car Color

Votes: 12 50.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been fiddling around with the Taycan configurator again and I'm not sure which color I should go with for the brake calipers. Right now I'm leaning with black because it's the most subtle.

I'm curious to get some feedback from the rest of the forum. Which color brake calipers are you going with for your Taycan? Black, Yellow, or White?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I got black with my Carrera White car, but this is a lot like car color - a very personal and subjective choice. I just have a problem with anything that distracts the viewer from the stunning lines of the car. But, my car is about as basic as it gets, black and white all over.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been fiddling around with the Taycan configurator again and I'm not sure which color I should go with for the brake calipers. Right now I'm leaning with black because it's the most subtle.

I'm curious to get some feedback from the rest of the forum. Which color brake calipers are you going with for your Taycan? Black, Yellow, or White?
My understanding is that if you go with PSCB, the only choice is white. I have those with the mission E wheels on a jet black Taycan, and I think they look great. One thing to note is that because of the size of the calipers on the front, it’s hard to ignore. So better to make them prominent!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in the more conservative camp, and really like the black calipers because they are very discreet and don't draw your eyes away from the beautiful overall lines of the car. On my Panamera, I was glad to have the big red calipers - ha ha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts