Taycan Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
154 Posts
I go to the same EA station every time and its worked for me 99% of the time. I've had only two issues. The first was EA fault and I simply moved to another charger and the second was Porsche's fault. Plug and Charge was down. I simply called EA and they hooked me up.
yes, we've heard all about how easy charging has been for you.
unfortunately the ease of charging at EA units is not universal, there are many cars that have issues getting the car to charge.

for the OP, there is a fix from porsche that seems to have worked for many of us.
you need to take your car into your service center and force them to contact either PCNA or Germany and they will authorize the necessary software update. unfortunately I do not have a number or better description but there is a fix available but they need to make the calls in order to load it into the car.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
No Sir I have confidence Porsche will resolve these issues which are problematic but few considering how many are on the road worldwide. I will admit Tesla has its act together with respect to software, but is eons behind Porsche for quality, (especially)appearance, and handling. (and for those who buy Porsches to be "hip", snob appeal.) ;)
Totally agree with you.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts