Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just picked up my taycan 4s with 93kw and was wondering if there’s a way to confirm that I do in-fact have the performance battery. I already put 300 miles on it and it still reads low and I want to make sure that I have the performance battery for the extra premium. Or I should just trust that Porsche did in fact sell me the performance battery model?

· Registered
97 Posts
With SOC of 85% it gives me around 210 miles and around 250 miles in full 100% charge, I have Performance battery, this with normal drive. It drops around 7 miles with sport mode. I believe the standard one, goes only for 180 miles with 100% full charge on normal drive, same thing, it drops around 7 miles with sport mode.

There is no way to know other than fully charge the battery.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Does it show the battery plus on your build sheet?

· Registered
97 Posts
I Initially thought that I have the battery P+, however recently I found my car sticker to be download at my Porsche account. So that make sense as Im getting with 85% 207 miles and with100% around 250 miles, always drive on sport and with AC on all times.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
I Initially thought that I have the battery P+, however recently I found my car sticker to be download at my Porsche account. So that make sense as Im getting with 85% 207 miles and with100% around 250 miles, always drive on sport and with AC on all times.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.