Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have just received my Taycan 4s from Porsche in Australia (a few weeks ago).I had it for a week and it was associated correctly with my PCM account. I charged it at a public charger and then took it to an environment that had no mobile reception. From then on I have lost all PCM connectivity. When the car is started there is no Guest account even. I have to set the car up from scratch every drive. I have been back to Porsche heaps of times and they download logs and send them off, but no fixes have been forthcoming.
Does anyone have any insight because Porsche certainly have not fixed it yet.
Thanks
Adrian

· Registered
976 Posts
Hi, I have just received my Taycan 4s from Porsche in Australia (a few weeks ago).I had it for a week and it was associated correctly with my PCM account. I charged it at a public charger and then took it to an environment that had no mobile reception. From then on I have lost all PCM connectivity. When the car is started there is no Guest account even. I have to set the car up from scratch every drive. I have been back to Porsche heaps of times and they download logs and send them off, but no fixes have been forthcoming.
Does anyone have any insight because Porsche certainly have not fixed it yet.
Thanks
Adrian
Hey Adrian, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the issues with your PCM account. Have you tried rebooting it yourself to see if it does anything?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks heaps Smitty, I will try those instructions this evening and report back here.
Cheers

Hey Adrian, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about the issues with your PCM account. Have you tried rebooting it yourself to see if it does anything?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So when I boot the taycan I don’t have anything in the menus that looks like a PCM Info button.

There is an icon next to the sim connectivity but if I hold that for ten seconds it just deselects

I have gone through the factory reset but nothing changes

Thanks heaps Smitty, I will try those instructions this evening and report back here.
Cheers

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
So sorry to hear about your PCM issues. I've had my 4S since June 7th and my only issue so far was my Sirius radio would not boot up. Brought it to the dealer that they had a work around which actually fixed the issue. I am lucky in that my sales associate is very knowledgable about Porsche cars especially the Taycan.

Reactions: ICU
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.