Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an odd issue in that during reverse, my passenger side view mirror goes up vs down. I am having this investigated by Porsche on Friday; but wanted to know if is was unique to my Taycan or is it more prevalent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an odd issue in that during reverse, my passenger side view mirror goes up vs down. I am having this investigated by Porsche on Friday; but wanted to know if is was unique to my Taycan or is it more prevalent.
I had the same issue when I took delivery of my 2021 4S. Next day returned to the dealer and described the problem to my sales associate and he was able to resolve it as part of the setup of the personal settings that are saved with your FOB. I don't remember the exact steps that he performed but it was something along the lines of putting the car in Reverse (brakes on, have the FOB with you) then adjusting the passenger mirror down to the position desired and then on the door (re)saved the personal settings (SET > 1). He mentioned that Porsche has been setting the mirrors in the up position for shipping from the factory.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Sound like something Porsche should be able to correct.

Reactions: SaraYu

·
Registered
2021 Base Taycan Black with Black and Limestone Beige Interior
24 Posts
Just adjust it down once, while you’re in reverse, and when you put the Drive Selector back in “Drive” (or “Park”), the mirror will return to its previous position. This is only for the passenger mirror. (I tried to have both go down while reversing)
There are other threads in either this Forum or Taycanforum-dot-com (I’m on both and sometimes confuse the two).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts