Porsche Taycan Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gliner could you post a non vague detailed description and what you are hearing? The vagueness is part of the reason we are confused about your report. That and the fact that you are the only one who has any kind of issues like this without an accident.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Was at my dealer today. The trunk of a Taycan does not look like that as others have clearly shown. Also talked to them about this and he said that at least 5 people inspect the car before it's handed over to the customer. They should notice the trunk of another car being mounted on your car Mr Gilner?

·
Registered
105 Posts
ugh .. this is stupid .. why even bother waste one's time with posting fake pics of fake issues with a car in a forum that is a resource "go-to" for actual owners ..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Normally i would just laugh at the whole discussion but i am bored so I thought i would chime in.

I live i france and am British, been her 11 years and speak French. This chap is not even french, i suspect. I can tell from the way he writes his english.

i live in alsace, work in and play in boarder with CH and DE. No way a Germanic provider would ever do a bad job, if this were a Lotus forum, i would entertain it but from any German company? any no chance. je suis tres desole, mais vous êtes un menteur et une fraude.

in any case 1 unhappy customer from 99 other happy customers = 99% good quality delivery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Normally i would just laugh at the whole discussion but i am bored so I thought i would chime in.

I live i france and am British, been her 11 years and speak French. This chap is not even french, i suspect. I can tell from the way he writes his english.

i live in alsace, work in and play in boarder with CH and DE. No way a Germanic provider would ever do a bad job, if this were a Lotus forum, i would entertain it but from any German company? any no chance. je suis tres desole, mais vous êtes un menteur et une fraude.

in any case 1 unhappy customer from 99 other happy customers = 99% good quality delivery.
*here

·
Registered
569 Posts
I've seen actual gap issues on new cars play out in a forum setting and by now there would be many more reported cases.

Along with that, automotive blogs picking up on it.

It's not a Porsche thing.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts