Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here and just ordered a Turbo in silver, red interior.

Asking myself if the red is too harsh. Any thoughts?
Who has the black/ bordeaux red interior and is happy, not happy?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome @andix
In person the bordeaux red interior comes off as a stain red. Other Porsche's (Cayenne, Macan, Panamera, etc.) have the same interior color and I recommend checking those out in person if you can't find a Taycan.

Here's a real world photo of it

·
Registered
6 Posts

I ordered a turbo s black metallic with the Bordeaux interior. I saw the example in the dealership and didn't find it too harsh. I won't take delivery until April so this won't help you in the meantime!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Welcome to the forum @andix! I've seen the Bordeaux interior and I don't think it's too bold. It should look really nice with silver.

·
Registered
2020 Taycan Turbo
12 Posts

I’m very fond of my red interior. Volcanic gray metallic exterior.

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I got mine, I had one thing I needed; red interior. I had been in the market for a 911, but... I fell in love with the Taycan. At the same time, I absolutely love red interiors, but Porsche's Black/Bordeaux Red interiors are to me the pinnacle of balance; not too much. I ended up with the Dolomite Silver with the Black/Bordeaux Red interior, but Carrera White was my first color choice. Honestly, the silver is growing on me (my last Audi was silver too), but the interior is perfect!

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Purchase that wish pleases you.

Mine is Genttian blue with black interior with accents.

But are there colors and combinations that are universally appealing which would help on resale?

It might make sense, though I don't think there is any hard data on this. As the battery needs to do all the heating and cooling
thermally insulated glass always makes sense
light colors in hot climates
dark colors in cold climates

1 - 10 of 10 Posts