Taycan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
94 Posts
I strongly recommend you add the Adaptive Cruise control ($2,200. - ish I believe).

if you need to keep the price down to “fund” the Adaptive Cruise Control, I’d give up the Electronic Sport Sound and the Passenger Display.

·
Registered
2022 Taycan GTS 2019 Benz S63 coupe
4 Posts
Like PorscheGuyFrom AZ said, I suggest you add ACC too, in case you need Inno-drive you can still have it as FOD after you take delivery. It needs the ACC function standby on the car.
The passenger display is really nice to have but really useless function, but I will keep the electric sound and I will remove the GM3 instead if you need to give up something else.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would agree that giving up the Exterior Mirrors in Exterior color would be a very good way to help “fund” the addition of the Adaptive Cruise Control.

The “basic” mirror has the color of the car on the top two-thirds with the bottom part in black (which looks good IMHO).

·
Registered
94 Posts
The most valuable thing about the ACC is that, once a speed is locked in, the car will slow itself and speed up by itself as traffic conditions dictate. AND, the car will bring itself to a complete stop if needed. This is an amazing safety feature that could potentially avoid and accident and even potentially save a life if you were to fall asleep at the wheel or allowed yourself to become horribly distracted while driving.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I came from a e-tron GT. It had everything. I loved the massaging seats so I got them on my Taycan. I hated the air suspension and also hated it on the Turbo S I drove for a month. It was always bottoming out even when it knew the location in the Taycan. I love HUD and passenger display. You need ACC because that allows you to add Innodrive and Active Lane Keeping through functions on demand. The rest is about personal taste. Option it for you. To the world they all look the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts