Taycan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
310 Posts
My build is now Jan/Feb ‘22 and my options choices need to be in by Monday 13th Dec.

These are my first draft choices. Any wise heads able to pitch in and help me made good choices…

You ordered many of the same things I did for my 4CT. Several of the things which are extras for you are standard on all CTs here, or at least they were for the 2021 model year.
I wish the matrix lights did in the US what they do in Europe, although I don’t like the blue.
I suggest the longest charging cable, which is a rare free option here.
I have the rear wheel steering because I have been curious about it since first hearing about it, and I am thinking it is a good choice.
I am not big on too much screen time, so I would not order the setup for the rear entertainment, but I do see the point of making sure you have the option to add it later.
My CT came with the bike rack attachments, and I was very interested until I saw the price of the rack. Now I think I will more likely use the rack I have which slides into the receiver on our other cars. But again, it is good to have options.
I got the passenger display in the Technology Package which includes several of the other options you have selected individually.
Enjoy!

· Registered
310 Posts
Thanks David - I really appreciate your time and the insight.
No problem at all. This is what the forum is all about.

I left out that I have the Dynamic headlight system, which is an alternative to the full matrix lights but not nearly so high tech: they swivel as the steering wheel turns. I love it on the steep mountain road I live on. It also makes me giggle as they pivot back straight again after a switchback.

· Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
116 Posts
My build is now Jan/Feb ‘22 and my options choices need to be in by Monday 13th Dec.

These are my first draft choices. Any wise heads able to pitch in and help me made good choices…

Hi Matt!

Great looking colour combination!

The options you picked clearly are lacking nothing that you’d want or need so my suggestions are aesthetic in nature. Given the Black interior and the dark grey wheels you’ve selected, I think your Taycan CT would look much better if the Window Trim were High Gloss Black instead of Chrome. Same recommendation for the Roof Rails - - I’d go with High Gloss Black Roof Tails instead of the aluminum.

That’s my only suggestion.

Cheers!

· Registered
25 Posts
Black or Alu roof bars and windows surrounds is a personal choice. I’ve pushed the button on Jet Black with Aluminium and silver badges. Due for completion 2.2.22 so hopefully here in U.K. for 1 March registration.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem at all. This is what the forum is all about.

I left out that I have the Dynamic headlight system, which is an alternative to the full matrix lights but not nearly so high tech: they swivel as the steering wheel turns. I love it on the steep mountain road I live on. It also makes me giggle as they pivot back straight again after a switchback.
Hi David

having just driven my 2-day old CT down a ferocious set of hilly switchbacks I now see what you meant about the swivelling head lamps.

I also like the auto headlamp setting which goes high beam like curtains opening after it’s had to dip for another car.

Cool times in great cars.

Matt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.