·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the Porsche Taycan Forum!

This thread is for any first-time posters to introduce themselves and give a small description of who they are, as well as any further details they wish to include. We would also like to remind everyone to fill out their profile by uploading an avatar and to fill out the signature section. By doing this, our goal is to help establish a greater sense of community among Taycan owners and enthusiasts. Alternatively, you can create your own dedicated introduction thread as many have done already!

Joining us over the past couple of weeks:
Hi TayFans! Can’t tell you how excited I am to become a part of this community!! Is been a dream of mine to open a Porsche since I was 14, and I just put my deposit down on a Taycan 4s!!! Surreal!! My delivery date is November 17th! Was so happy the closest dealership to me had an allotment they got the prior day.
I’m still trying to figure out my final build…mainly just color (interior and exterior). Probably between Mamba and Grey (I know, opposite end of the spectrum).
The sales manager I’m working with told me that I’d be getting a 2021, and asked if that was ok. I was good with that, but today when they sent me my Track Your Dream link, it listed it as a 2022!! Hopefully he’s wrong and its right!! Any thoughts?
I’ll be asking allot of color opinions on combinations and how they look in person, as I’m remote and haven’t seen in person yet! Thanks for listening to my elated ramblings!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Forum Members,

A year ago I purchased a pre-owned certified Macan GTS for my wife( 20th wedding anniversary gift). It is an amazing driving instrument!!! The Porsche ambassador said ," you'll be back for yours eventually". Boy was he right.

Looking forward to putting my deposit down on a 2nd generation Taycan. I live here in the Inland Empire of Southern California. An EV is a must at this juncture in time. I commute East on the 210 or 10 freeways 4 days a week.

Can anyone provide the details on the process of ordering the Taycan. How much of a deposit do you put down after the configuration is planned? Also, any idea when 2nd generation of Taycan will be offered?

Cheers,
Will T.G. Morton

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
804 Posts
Hello Forum Members,

A year ago I purchased a pre-owned certified Macan GTS for my wife( 20th wedding anniversary gift). It is an amazing driving instrument!!! The Porsche ambassador said ," you'll be back for yours eventually". Boy was he right.

Looking forward to putting my deposit down on a 2nd generation Taycan. I live here in the Inland Empire of Southern California. An EV is a must at this juncture in time. I commute East on the 210 or 10 freeways 4 days a week.

Can anyone provide the details on the process of ordering the Taycan. How much of a deposit do you put down after the configuration is planned? Also, any idea when 2nd generation of Taycan will be offered?

Cheers,
Will T.G. Morton
Excellent choice. Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Reactions: Administrator

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
804 Posts

·
Administrator
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
41 - 60 of 65 Posts