Taycan Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Taycan Turbo S, Maclaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Alpha Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio, Mini Cooper, Tesla P100
13 Posts
Thanks!!! I’m a car enthusiast with a Nissan GTR for track, McLaren 690LT for track, Alfa Giuliana Quadrafoglio daily, Mini Cooper for track, Tesla P100D previously for daily and now Taycan Turbo S daily. Happy to be here!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Thanks!!! I’m a car enthusiast with a Nissan GTR for track, McLaren 690LT for track, Alfa Giuliana Quadrafoglio daily, Mini Cooper for track, Tesla P100D previously for daily and now Taycan Turbo S daily. Happy to be here!
Welcome @Alemany! I'm incredibly jealous of that list haha. Is there a specific kind of racing you do with the GTR, McLaren and Mini?

·
Registered
Taycan Turbo S, Maclaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Alpha Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio, Mini Cooper, Tesla P100
13 Posts
Welcome @Alemany! I'm incredibly jealous of that list haha. Is there a specific kind of racing you do with the GTR, McLaren and Mini?
I go to mid Ohio and race during certain race days. Not competition. You pay and you get x amount of time at the track. I also do events/drives that clubs here in Cincinnati organize from time to time in the McLaren. Will probably do with the Taycan too. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
I go to mid Ohio and race during certain race days. Not competition. You pay and you get x amount of time at the track. I also do events/drives that clubs here in Cincinnati organize from time to time in the McLaren. Will probably do with the Taycan too. :)
That's going to be a blast if you do. The Taycan should be fantastic on the track!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Greetings all, had to lay my Cayman to rest but ended up leaving with a 4S. So many subscreens on this thing! Cheers. View attachment 3040
Welcome @MadmanBlueBox!

How did you spec your Taycan and what was your out-the-door price?
Would love to see more pictures!

·
Administrator
95 Posts
21 - 37 of 37 Posts