Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-I just got my Taycan today. I thought I had the charger set up correctly. When I plug it in it turns solid green at the car (can’t recall if it is flashing on the charger but it is def green). Anyway, when I drove off a few hours later, it was no further charged than when I left. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
38 Posts
Hi all-I just got my Taycan today. I thought I had the charger set up correctly. When I plug it in it turns solid green at the car (can’t recall if it is flashing on the charger but it is def green). Anyway, when I drove off a few hours later, it was no further charged than when I left. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance.
what was the SOC when you began the charge? in the profile what is the min{MAX} charge set at?

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Taycan
20 Posts
I had to charge my loaner Taycan and it turned green but didn't charge. Ended up having to get in the car and hit "direct charging" on the PCM. Worked fine after that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had to charge my loaner Taycan and it turned green but didn't charge. Ended up having to get in the car and hit "direct charging" on the PCM. Worked fine after that.
Normal. There are probably multiple profiles active from people playing around.
The profile settings are very useful, so you can charge when energy is cheap at home and immediately in the office etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts