Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S and 2019 Mercedes 560V
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car arrived today, and this car is nicer than I thought it was going to be.

Gentian Blue, Club Leather in Truffle Brown with Paldoa interior trim, and lots of other goodies from the cookie jar.

Here are a few pictures of the the arrival. Monday I will pick her up and post more pictures.
62223607273__B591B878-7BFA-47F8-A5DB-AD43B133B668.jpeg
IMG_1202.jpeg
IMG_1211.jpeg
IMG_1215.jpeg
IMG_1228.jpeg
Wood.jpg

Reactions: St00k and Axiom

·
Registered
349 Posts
Congrats @LovinTaycan.

Were you always set on the 4S or were considering the Turbo and Turbo S?
Looking forward to seeing more pictures. It would be great if you can share them in the Gentian Blue thread:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats @LovinTaycan.

Were you always set on the 4S or were considering the Turbo and Turbo S?
Looking forward to seeing more pictures. It would be great if you can share them in the Gentian Blue thread:
My original build was actually a Turbo. I never really needed the speed of the Turbo S. I had a Tesla P100D which was very fast, and I never really used all that power. I am older now, and been through the sports car "speed" thing, and its not something that's interests me any longer, so long as it's fast enough.

When the 4S came out, and I configured the exact same car with everything exactly the same, except the speed, the price was $28,000 less. The 4S is still a sub 4.0 car, with more range, and I felt that was fast enough.

Other than the name on the car and the speed, it's the same car as far as I can tell.

Time will tell if I made the right decision, but I am very comfortable. If you ask me, I'd rather have a little more range than speed.

I will surely post pictures in the Gentian thread. It's going to rain all day tomorrow, UGH!

·
Super Moderator
782 Posts
@LovinTaycan
I love that you showed up for the arrival too! (Just too excited I guess).

I honestly didn't even know wood was an option for the Taycan. I have to say it wouldn't have occurred to me on a futuristic car like this, but it looks really really good!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great first day of ownership. Got the car set up, everything went off without a problem. So far so good.

Here are some pictures, enjoy.

IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_0033.jpeg
IMG_0038.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg
IMG_0072.jpeg
IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0119.jpeg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts