Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! Ordered a 4S in Gentian blue, with it (so dealer says) arriving in early August at the Atlanta PEC. I was one of those considering the rwd version, but finally said What the hell and pulled the trigger. Closest performance car I've owned was a C6 Corvette, so I am looking forward to the Taycan, if they manage to find enough chips! I did own a second gen Volt and loved it so I see the Taycan as much more of the same, but better.
Hopeful Stuttgart will find the problem with car going dead on the highway before mine is delivered.:cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, looked at tesla S but besides reports of (lack of) build quality, wasn't thrilled with its tired, stale look. Also at Audi GT e-tron, but I thought the Taycan had a sexier look.
BTW, are you on windows10 forums.com ? There is a Smitty there who has been helpful to me in past (different handle there)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot that I also considered Lucid Air, but eliminated it as I wasn't overly crazy about it's styling (roof line), the front & rear seats are different colors, poor support structure as they have only a handful of stores/service, & I would be lucky in that the closest to me is just over 200 miles, plus like the tesla roadster, it's been coming soon forever. I do wish them well tho.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
My 2021 Taycan 4S is my eight Porsche in the last 8 years. I think its a sickness,

Reactions: Bullet and Floriduh
1 - 6 of 6 Posts