Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have been really slow to post an introduction. I got my Taycan 4S on New Years Eve. I had been considering electric for some time, but I was thinking about getting a 911. I spent 10 months looking for just the right 911, but when I found a possible one, I made the mistake of driving a Taycan. That was it; my 911 dream faded. I just needed to find a red interior, and I was done. I really wanted Carrera White, but I found this Dolomite Silver one that had just about everything else I wanted (the chrono dial is not red). Honestly, I am happy with the color. 馃グ

Registered
Gorgeous car! Picked my 4S up a few days before XMAS. White/Black but would have loved White/Red so it sounds like we have quite similar tastes. Mine was a 2020 with a nice EOY discount, so probably same boat as you. I've had a LOT of electric cars, and a few 911s -- :)

Where in the Buckeye State are you located? I'm east side 'burbs of Cleveland, Ohio.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome @GreenbloodedAmazon
Were you always set on the 4S in that configuration or considered the other models and configurations at some point?
Honestly, I had been set on a Carrera T. The Taycan was more or less to be my next, next car after the Carrera T. But... I was having trouble finding the right Carrera T, and I had the chance to drive the Taycan 4S while in to test drive a Targa 4S. My 911 dream took a back seat to the desire for the electric that day, and I do not regret it one bit. At the end of the day, the red interior was my must have above all else. While Carrera White had been my preferred color, seeing the Dolomite Silver in person left me feeling comfortable settling for it as my last Audi was the same color.

Registered
Honestly, I had been set on a Carrera T. The Taycan was more or less to be my next, next car after the Carrera T. But... I was having trouble finding the right Carrera T, and I had the chance to drive the Taycan 4S while in to test drive a Targa 4S. My 911 dream took a back seat to the desire for the electric that day, and I do not regret it one bit. At the end of the day, the red interior was my must have above all else. While Carrera White had been my preferred color, seeing the Dolomite Silver in person left me feeling comfortable settling for it as my last Audi was the same color.
Yep, traded my Targa for my new Taycan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts