Taycan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks

Just ordered a new Taycan Turbo in Cherry Metallic on Jet Black Mission E wheels with a Brown Truffle interior.

Sad to trade in my 997.2 GTS but excited to get the Taycan

Glad to be here

·
Registered
817 Posts
Had it for 9 years, I have an attachment to it since it was my first porsche, but its time to head in to the future
Yeah I hear you, well you won't be disappointed by the Taycan. Were you able to drive one before ordering?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I hear you, well you won't be disappointed by the Taycan. Were you able to drive one before ordering?
Yeah, i had a 4S for the weekend and that basically sold me on it....I kept up with my friend's 570GT and he lost his mind that it can handle that well

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello Folks

Just ordered a new Taycan Turbo in Cherry Metallic on Jet Black Mission E wheels with a Brown Truffle interior.

Sad to trade in my 997.2 GTS but excited to get the Taycan

Glad to be here
You won't believe the performance characteristics and the sheer speed of your new Taycan. We have a 911 Turbo S sitting in our garage next to our new Taycan Turbo S and we now prefer taking out the Taycan to the 911. I would add that I a partner in aFord GT and the Taycan is actually more fun to drive than even that beast.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You won't believe the performance characteristics and the sheer speed of your new Taycan. We have a 911 Turbo S sitting in our garage next to our new Taycan Turbo S and we now prefer taking out the Taycan to the 911. I would add that I a partner in aFord GT and the Taycan is actually more fun to drive than even that beast.
that's great to hear, main drive to this is that I consolidated cars so the taycan was a great fit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts