Taycan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Welcome!
Congrats on the Turbo S @JaredHarris. Were you always set on getting the Turbo S or were considering other Taycan version before pulling the trigger?
Is this your first EV?

Registered
welcome, beautiful car and you have picked a heckuva car as your first EV! The Turbo S is the ultimate EV, if you haven鈥檛 driven a lot of EVs take sone time to learn about it here AND do little learning drives because in any EV the power comes on near instantly so you鈥檒l adjust your driving style. Specially if you are pushing the car, you鈥檒l have to apple power later coming out of a turn, there is no lag.

And the Turbo S has WAY too much power, so take care and enjoy.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
welcome, beautiful car and you have picked a heckuva car as your first EV! The Turbo S is the ultimate EV, if you haven鈥檛 driven a lot of EVs take sone time to learn about it here AND do little learning drives because in any EV the power comes on near instantly so you鈥檒l adjust your driving style. Specially if you are pushing the car, you鈥檒l have to apple power later coming out of a turn, there is no lag.

And the Turbo S has WAY too much power, so take care and enjoy.
I agree! My reaction when I drove it for the first time with the salesman was some cursing and laughing and honestly that鈥檚 about everyone鈥檚 reaction so far lol. Except the wife. She hates that feeling

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome!
Congrats on the Turbo S @JaredHarris. Were you always set on getting the Turbo S or were considering other Taycan version before pulling the trigger?
Is this your first EV?
First EV, out of a few I looked at this just had most the options I wanted and it happened to be the most expensive version..... go figure

Registered
The Taycan is a Great Car for sure. My First all Electric also. Had two Hybrids before that. But this is a whole other story. Btw, just read yesterday that UK advanced its All Electric No Gas No Diesel Policy to 2030, which was originally set up to 2040. So this is whats Coming. Keep your precious Gas Porsche鈥檚 80-90 Oldies, they will continue to be rarer.

Registered
Thanks! First Porsche and EV, I was looking at the new 911 turbo s but honestly for whatever reason the Taycan just called to me more and I am not disappointed one bit!
You really can't go wrong with either. The 992 is ridiculously fast. How have you been enjoying the Taycan so far?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts