Taycan Forum banner

New Turbo owner

4K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  learsp03 
#1 ·
Got my volcano gray turbo at the end of May, and now have a new early morning routine. Long morning drives to get my day started. Hands down, the best car I’ve ever been in

#7 ·
No innodrive, no ceramic brakes, no Burmeister. Those are the only major exclusions. I went with racetex interior in black (just wanted something different).

As far as the turbo decision, I never go base model so the 4s was out. the only difference between the turbo and turbo a was that 2.5seconds power difference at launch. Didn’t justify the $30k difference. Drove the dealer’s Turbo S multiple times prior to my delivery, I don’t feel like I’m missing out.

Attachments

#20 ·
@learsp03 how are you finding ride quality to be?
As someone that had higher profile tires on my cars and love it, lower profile ones always concern me.
Thanks in advance.
I think it rides extremely well, but i came from back to back 911s so it was bound to feel a little “smoother”. I wouldn’t change my setup, but I’ve also always had low profilers...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.