Taycan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my volcano gray turbo at the end of May, and now have a new early morning routine. Long morning drives to get my day started. Hands down, the best car I’ve ever been in

·
Registered
6 Posts
Enjoy. Have had mine several weeks now and feel the same. Quirky electronics in some cases but perhaps OTA updates can fix these over time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enjoy. Have had mine several weeks now and feel the same. Quirky electronics in some cases but perhaps OTA updates can fix these over time.
Agreed, mine had to go back in for service due to an “LCA” error. But hands down, the best looking car on the road right now

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First Porsche and ev. Was looking at Tesla back in 2016, then saw the mission e. Decided at that moment it would be worth the wait. I was not wrong

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome @Gbmdnj. What did you spec your Taycan with?

Also, what made you decide on the Turbo version versus the 4S and Turbo S?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No innodrive, no ceramic brakes, no Burmeister. Those are the only major exclusions. I went with racetex interior in black (just wanted something different).

As far as the turbo decision, I never go base model so the 4s was out. the only difference between the turbo and turbo a was that 2.5seconds power difference at launch. Didn’t justify the $30k difference. Drove the dealer’s Turbo S multiple times prior to my delivery, I don’t feel like I’m missing out.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
662 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Gbmdnj . That really looks like a wrap.

Good choice on the ceramic brakes in my book.... just not worth it.

Congrats!

·
Registered
223 Posts
No innodrive, no ceramic brakes, no Burmeister. Those are the only major exclusions. I went with racetex interior in black (just wanted something different).

As far as the turbo decision, I never go base model so the 4s was out. the only difference between the turbo and turbo a was that 2.5seconds power difference at launch. Didn’t justify the $30k difference. Drove the dealer’s Turbo S multiple times prior to my delivery, I don’t feel like I’m missing out.
Congrats on getting your Taycan @Gbmdnj! The xpel stealth wrap looks great. The matte look really suits the Taycan's design.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was such a beautiful car without the matte look, wasn’t sure if I’d be doing the car a disservice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts