Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the forum posts for months, but recently joined. Thanks for the info, it really helped my decision making.
I was on the waiting list for the Taycan from 2018 until the pandemic shutdown in March 2020. Due to uncertain times, I pulled my deposit back. I have since found the cross turismo version and I'm back in the game!
I own a 2017 Macan GTS and my local dealer that I purchased it from wanted $10K over MSRP and a 2022 Q3 wait time to get a 4CT. Through the forum feedback, I found another dealer 30 miles away that would build my 4CT for MSRP without additional markup. So, I put down $1,000 deposit around November 1st and they told me I was #2 in line. 1-week later, I got a call that the person ahead of me bailed out and that my order would be placed now with a target of mid-January for delivery. Woot Woot! (If you are in the NY/NJ area, send me a message and I will give you my dealer contact info).
I ordered Ice Grey with the same wheels in the picture below (should look identical except I got the door handles painted black). Fingers crossed, 63 days away - hopefully.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
Excellent choice. Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts