Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a new 2022 carmine red Taycan 4 Cross Turismo from Clifton Park Porsche in ‘upstate’ NY. Not sure what their allocations will be for the ‘22 Turismos,or when the order can actually get placed and accepted by the factory… but so-be-it… I’m getting used to these waiting games for new vehicles these days. The Turismo will be for my wife - and will be the family “grocery getter”, so I didn’t get a 4S or Turbo, but I did load it up so she’d be sure to smile each time she got behind the wheel. First EV for us. Time to take that plunge. My “Need-4-Speed” is fulfilled with my ‘21 C8 Corvette, and will be even more fulfilled when my ‘23 Z06 arrives - which I may convert to an e-Ray if they are announced before my ‘Z’ order is locked-in. Anyway, back to the Taycan Turismo. I need some help of a very special kind: I’d like to place a small model, die-cast, or anything of that sort under the Christmas tree for her to open as a “Surprise!” on Christmas Day. My under-the-tree item though needs to be a red Taycan Turismo, so it looks just like the real car she will have when it eventually arrives. (The red Turismo is a car she has been adoring on the Porsche build site for months now!) Even just a red Turismo on a key ring works… or a MatchBox car…. but everything I find on the internet is either a regular Taycan (not a Turismo), or is not red. Anyone out there able to help me out??? 😀 - garydotka of Vermont

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. Glad to have your onboard. Congrats on your Taycan 4 Cross Turismo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum. I am also a new member. my name is lilianna i am from england. Nice to have you contribute to the forum discussion
Hi Lilianna; are you a member of the ‘gang’ of high anxiety and often impatient ‘22 Taycan Cross Turismo aficionados waiting for delivery ?? …or are you one of the very lucky Porsche global customers that already has their beautiful Taycan in their garage? - garydotka

1 - 3 of 3 Posts