Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Life long Ferrari guy, just made the plunge and purchased a Taycan Turbo for California home. While I’ve owned a couple of i8’s this is my first full BEV.

Initial reaction is I’m amazed at the immediacy of the acceleration (Even in comparison to the Ferrari’s I have owned). The build quality is fabulous which I really appreciate. Pleasantly surprised on the range, getting approx 270 miles on the GOM but have not had a chance to really push it yet. I’ve only driven it for a few days as we just flew to our UK home where I’m buying a Tesla model 3 and I will enjoy comparing the two vehicles + reporting back to the forum.

Looking forward to future interactions

Derm

·
Registered
951 Posts
Congratulations on your new Turbo @Ferrariderm! It never gets old with just how hard the acceleration hits you when you put the foot down. Just curious, which Ferraris have you owned?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Smitty11

A whole bunch from a 355 Berlinetta all the way to a 488. 8 in all... So this is a big change for me, but to be honest gas cars are starting to feel a bit old these days... I'm in London rt now and have a gas rental car, its like stepping back in time to when Dinosaurs ruled the earth :)

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
817 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts