Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from my dealer that there is a new service campaign. I called the dealer and he said it is a software update but he doesn’t know the contents of the update. Anybody hear about the new update? I’m debating whether to wait a little bit so the dealer can work out the bugs, if any. My car has already had the previous update.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
I believe its Factory Recall Campaign to re code airbag control unit. Mine is scheduled to be done on 12/3/2021.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Dropped my 4S off today for the Factory Recall Campaign to recode air bag control unit. Was originally told it should take 90 minutes but since the service department is so backed up they told me they would need my car for several days. Fortunately they gave me another Taycan 4S as a loner. I was okay with that.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
So about 4:00 pm today I received a call from my dealer telling me my cars was done and I could pick it up. Since I live 3 miles from the dealer I jumped in the loaner and heading over to pick up my 4S. When I arrived I ask why it did take several days as they had originally told me and was told that Taycan's receive priority in the service department. Good to know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts