Taycan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Find new Porsche Taycan's for sale in this thread.

Share new Taycan listings you find or know of along with any important details. Even if you're looking for a particular spec, post about it here too. With enough of a collective effort it should help make the process of finding a Taycan much easier. .

To start, here's a Volcano Gray w/Atacama Beige/Basalt Black Taycan Turbo for sale by Porsche Chandler: 2020 Porsche Taycan For Sale

$168,680
2020 Porsche Taycan For Sale

VEHICLE DETAILS
Price$168,680
Stock#0T001
Year2020
MakePorsche
ModelTaycan
TrimTurbo
Exterior ColorVolcano Gray
Interior ColorAtacama Beige/Basalt Black

·
Registered
296 Posts
Any recommendations on a good site to use when looking for a new/used Taycan? Normally I use Autotrader and CarGurus but I wonder if there are better options out there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What I like about CarGurus search is that you can comb through the selection of new units across Porsche dealerships nationwide. So if you're looking for a particular color, brand new or pre-owned, you can find it.

I know this sounds like an advertisement but I have no affiliation with Cargurus lol, just think they provide the best car searching site these days.

AutoTrader was better years ago, but these days they are missing a lot of dealer inventory. Somehow, Cargurus is obtaining that data, likely via a syndication agreement of some kind, but AutoTrader is mostly relying on individual seller postings.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Any recommendations on a good site to use when looking for a new/used Taycan? Normally I use Autotrader and CarGurus but I wonder if there are better options out there.
I am not sure there is much stock of either to be had, but I may be wrong. Except I guess for people who are flipping their Taycans for profit?

·
Registered
102 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts